The GUPPY program has two different sections for:
- Grades 3-4
- Grades 5-6
The eligibility requirements are the SAME for both sections, except that NNAT is acceptable for GUPPY 3-4 only.
Student must submit the following with their GUPPY application:
- One of the following minimum test scores:
- PSAT 8/9: Math 410 or Reading 410
- IOWA: 95th percentile
- NWEA: 95th percentile
- MSTEP: Level 4
- IQ Test
- NNAT: 90th percentile (Revised: NNAT will be accepted for both GUPPY 3-4 and GUPPY 5-6)
- Register for the April 16 NNAT Test - deadline is April 26th!
Teacher Recommendation Form from your math or science teacher: During your online application, you will be asked to provide the teacher's school email address, and we will send them an email requesting that they fill out an online recommendation for you. (Do NOT ask your teacher to write you a letter of recommendation - only our online recommendation form will be accepted.)
Most recent grade report
- Short Essay response (view Essay Question)